Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Innovative Educator’s Building Learning Communities ( BLC10 ) Picks

The Building Learning Communities Conference provides innovative educators with a chance to make new friends, build global partnerships and share creative ideas for empowered teaching and learning. It takes place this week in Boston and there's a lot to learn and share.

This year I’d like to meet some folks whose ideas I’ve been reading about, hear what others are saying about some areas of interest for me like digital footprints, authentic publishing and PLNs, learn some more about new areas of interest like curriculum mapping and ePortfolios and finally, take a closer look at what’s happening with tech in primary classrooms.



I've gone through the
conference schedule and have made my day-by-day conference picks. Here is a breakdown of how I plan to spend my time:

While I’m looking forward to the sessions, I’m looking forward even more to the conversations I have with others interested in these topics both live and on my learning networks. You can see the whole schedule here.
BLC10 Program

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I wish I lived on the East Coast. Will they be broadcasting any lectures for those of us who can't make it?

    ReplyDelete