Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Complete Guide to Facebook For Educators!

I recently found this post featuring one of my posts about Facebook by Jeffrey Thomas. He provides a comprehensive overview for educators interested in incorporating Facebook into teaching and learning. In his post, he provides a lot of information to help you make an informed decision on using Facebook as an educational tool.

Here is some of what you'll find in his post:
You can view the whole post here on the Tech the Plunge blog.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you posting this. This idea has been going back in forth in my head for quite some time and this should really help in my decision making. I use Edmodo now which is great, but HS Freshmen aren't going to use it in the same manner that they use FB. I would like to give them a chance but I'm afraid some are not mature enough and it will come back to bite me hard, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete